[imps] validator front end not talking to servlet

Rancid Iodine rancid.iodine at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 02:07:59 PDT 2013

Nice, I had no idea about that option, or indeed the nature of
validator.nuvis-a-vis w3c, thanks very much.

Saying that, the --w3cbranding option doesn't come up if you do

 python build/build.py --help ...

This doesn't mean the option doesn't work, but I had to download missing
.pngs to the checker/validator/site directory, and even then when you run

python build/build.py --w3cbranding --port=8888 --local run

you can't actually see the branding as you would on
http://validator.w3.org/nu/ ...

Are all these issues maybe a case of us using an older version of
validator.nu possibly, or are there some other components I could download
that would make it all look like http://validator.w3.org/nu/  ?

Cheers,

Andrei