[whatwg] Comment on Forms 2.0: OPTGROUP Nesting

levik levikcom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:07:04 PDT 2004

I'm not quite sure what the current behavior is as far as optgroups
are concerned... I am guessing the optgroup labels are either "read"
aloud, or skipped altogether. either way, nested groups would work the
same way. newer readers could announce an optgroup by its label as a
special choice leading to a sub-selection of choices.