[whatwg] Loading custom XML UI definitions from an external file

Jose Dinuncio jdinunci at uc.edu.ve
Wed Jun 9 12:45:16 PDT 2004

El mié, 09-06-2004 a las 13:58, Brad Neuberg escribió:
> The question is, how many people using modern browsers (IE 6+, Mozilla,
> FireFox) regularly turn off JavaScript?  Supporting browsers before IE 6 or
> before Mozilla isn't realistic if you want to create web apps, in my opinion.
>
> Brad

I see it in this terms: when I'm browsing the web I'm interested in docs
(well, maybe I'm not the most typical subject): no pop ups, zero useless
features, just reading. So, for a web surfer, 'javascript=off' is an
option.

**But**, if I'm interested in using a web app, there is no choice but to
activate the only language installed in my browser. To pretend use a web
app without javascript today is just as to try to see web pages without
a browser.

'javascript=off' shouldn't be a concern in this list.

--
Jose Dinuncio <jdinunci at uc.edu.ve>
Universidad de Carabobo