[whatwg] Missing draft versions.

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Wed Jun 16 10:01:06 PDT 2004

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Jim Ley wrote:

> The 13th June draft seems to have disappeared from the site, I'm sure
> this oversight can be corrected quickly, without the version, the
> comments on the mailing list do not make sense.

The "current-work" version is always the current work. There is no dated
version since if I was to make a dated version every time I created a new
one, we would be in the thousands of versions by now.

This is why the plan is to address the issues that have been raised
recently and then publish a snapshot draft that will be stable and can be
referenced easily.

The version of the draft immediately prior to WHATWG's announcement is
available on my site still, as mentioned in the Web Forms 2 header:

   http://www.hixie.ch/specs/html/forms/web-forms-3