[whatwg] Suggestion: Implementation of Tabbed Forms

Jerrett Taylor jerrett at bravenet.com
Mon Jun 28 14:31:05 PDT 2004

Nice idea, tabed forms are something that could and probably would be
made use of more often if there were a clean and simply way to do it.
Using something like your example, how would one go about tweaking the
visual properties of the tabs and the container, by applying css to the
legend/fieldset?

how would it be rendered, as one fieldset with multiple legends, each
legend representing a tab?