[whatwg] [html5] tags, elements and generated DOM

Lachlan Hunt lachlan.hunt at lachy.id.au
Wed Apr 6 23:58:59 PDT 2005

Henri Sivonen wrote:
> On Apr 6, 2005, at 13:22, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>
>> If OpenSP was non-conformant, then any current or future UA that is
>> built with OpenSP as the parser would be non-conformant also, which
>> should not be the case.
>
> What OpenSP-based UAs are there besides validators?

None that I know of yet, which is why I said current *or future* UAs.
There's no reason why a full conformance checker couldn't be
based on OpenSP.  Infact, it would probably be a good idea for them to
do so, since then they'll also be real validators too, which is part of
the conformance requirements.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/