[whatwg] [wf2] Restrict template attributes to only fieldset, tr, and li?

dolphinling dolphinling at myrealbox.com
Mon Dec 12 07:35:00 PST 2005

Okay, it still bugs me that template attributes apply to all elements
when I think they should only apply to fieldsets. I do realize though
that because of backwards compatibility and because in current browsers
there are places fieldset can't go, this is impossible.

However, could it be made so the template attributes only apply to
fieldsets and wherever else they need to because of current parsing, as
opposed to all elements?

I believe this would mean it applied to fieldset, tr, and li (and
perhaps td, though that would be a strange thing to do).

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>