[whatwg] [WA1] Markup for vCalendar and vCard

Brad Neuberg bkn3 at columbia.edu
Tue Feb 22 14:39:47 PST 2005

At 11:53 AM 2/21/2005, Ian Hickson wrote:
>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Matthew Raymond wrote:
> >
> > There are several problems with hCalendar (and in turn, vCard): [...]
>
>Tantek has asked me to point people to:
>
>   http://developers.technorati.com/wiki/hCalendarFAQ
>   http://developers.technorati.com/wiki/hCalendarIssues
>
>Please discuss hCalendar and hCard issues with Tantek; I'm not planning on
>touching the relevant sections of WA1 until Tantek's drafts are much more
>stable. Unless there are good reasons not to do so, I plan to just take
>his specs wholesale (either by reference or by inclusion), when they are
>ready. There's not really any point in several different versions of these
>things being done at the same time!

Does this mean that you are thinking about possibily including hCalendar
and hCard with the WA1 standard as a linked standard?

Best,
   Brad

Brad Neuberg, bkn3 at columbia.edu
Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks
Weblog: http://www.codinginparadise.org

Check out Rojo, an RSS and Atom news aggregator that I work on.  Visit
http://rojo.com for more info. Feel free to ask me for an invite!

Rojo is Hiring!  If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking,
Java, Open Source, etc... then come work with us at Rojo.  If you recommend
someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!  See
http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html.