[whatwg] Web Forms 2.0 - what does it extend , definition of same,

Jim Ley jim.ley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 13:05:29 PST 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:47:03 +0200, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen at iki.fi> wrote:
> On Jan 10, 2005, at 19:33, Jim Ley wrote:
> It wouldn't make sense for browsers to support any and all possible
> internal formats of the server-side apps.

I never suggested it would, I suggested that it would make sense that
a web-application framework provided for the ability to support such
formats, similar to how XBL and XForms and similar allow it for XML
formats.

Rather than what is being proposed here that we continue down the, no
public semantics at all of current web-applications.

Jim.