[whatwg] ContextAgnosticXmlHttpRequest: an informal RFC

Doron Rosenberg doronr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:26:36 PST 2005

In Mozilla, Web Services opted to use a model where the web serivices
provider could define what hosts can call it:
http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/extensions/webservices/docs/New_Security_Model.html

Macromedia did a similar thing for Flash's webservices code.

We could easily extend this model to XMLHTTPRequest.