[whatwg] [wf2] type="url"

Jim Ley jim.ley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:02:11 PST 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:15:10 +0000, Dean Edwards <dean at edwards.name> wrote:
> I've never known this group to be in such agreement! Jim? ;-)
> -dean

Well, I've not really thought about it before I don't believe URL is
in the slightest bit appropriate, Ian has already highlighted how it's
clearly not the correct term, it will confuse everyone who understands
the fine distinctions involved, that's got to be 5 people I'm sure....

Jim.

(who's only ever thought url appropriate really, if I was forced to
give a real opinion, rather than having to be contrary for appearances
sake here.)