[whatwg] Repetition Model

Olav Junker Kjær olav at olav.dk
Wed Mar 23 11:13:10 PST 2005

Dean Edwards wrote:
> It was my understanding (from reading previous threads) that there were
> still some misgivings about the repetition model.

There doesn't seem to be too much discussion about the repetition model.
I think the reason some suggest dropping it from the spec, is that they
would like a smaller spec (which is fair), and the repetition models is
the easiest part to remove. I don't think it's because they have a
problem with the model per se.

I think the best thing for the repetition model would be to get some
experience with implementing actual pages using it. This will probably
give some valuable feedback to the spec. But we need to go to call for
implementation before this will happen.

Olav