[whatwg] Scoped tabindex proposal

Mihai Sucan mihai.sucan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 11:53:12 PDT 2006

Le Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:28:55 +0300, Brad Fults <bfults at gmail.com> a écrit:

> Interesting proposal. I think it's a useful suggestion, but it may be
> easier to add another attribute that controls the scoping, rather than
> trying to overload |tabindex|.
>
> Something like <table tabaccess="scoped"> could work. In this case,
> tabaccess="global" (or something equivalent) would be the default.

Yes, interesting proposal. +1

I don't think we want another attribute. I tend to like the idea of having
tabindex="-2". IIRC -1 is already "reserved" for skipping the control when
navigating (maybe only in some proposals?).

I can agree with tabindex="scoped" - it's good enough too.

--
http://www.robodesign.ro
ROBO Design - We bring you the future