[whatwg] Attribute for holding private data for scripting

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Wed Apr 11 04:49:39 PDT 2007

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:40:39 +0200, Sam Ruby <rubys at intertwingly.net>
wrote:
> [...]

By the way, the reason this is not consistent with XML is that it would be
just as ok to use a different prefix. By basing this on the prefix (which
is needed if you want this to be compatible with HTML, etc.) you're moving
the semantics from the namespace to the prefix, which seems like a bad
idea.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>