[whatwg] Where did the "rev" attribute go?

Křištof Želechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Thu Aug 9 10:33:29 PDT 2007

I assume that you have too much current work to remember what you have
written and why.  You suggested that using class names as semantic
attributes requires some central authority to publish a specification of the
microformat in order that the robots are able to find out the meaning of the
class names used.  I disagreed because I think the meaning can be inferred
from the names themselves.
And no, this is not a request for a change.

Cheers,
Chris