[whatwg] [OT] Q, markup, incentive (was: De-emphasis)

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis bhawkeslewis at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 9 10:55:21 PST 2007

David Latapie wrote:
> Indeed. Opera is the only one to have average support with CLinks (and
> that is not so great for reason I won't delve into here). A combination
> of generated content and xml extension (CLink) is required to make it
> work and it is not even taking full advantage of CITE (example that
> works with Opera http://bugs.webkit.org/attachment.cgi?id=5834)

Thanks: I hadn't seen that example before, only the user.js one for
BLOCKQUOTE. There are a few other examples (Amaya, Firefox (look in
Properties), my own rather crude Hypertextuality extension, and a patch
for ELinks yet to be merged into the main development tree).

I suppose it ought to be possible to make IE do something with HTC
however.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis