[whatwg] Adding mouseenter and mouseleave events

Gareth Hay gazhay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 00:41:49 PDT 2007

Well, the current W3C spec has relatedTarget specifically for these
use cases, so again I fail to see why adding convenient shorthand for
functionality is a good thing here.

If we try to cover everyone's use cases with easy functionality, the
spec is going to be huge with lots of overlapping functions and
elements. To me this is simply a programming problem, which is easily
solved to the use cases suggested, and also the inverse of actually
wanting the bubble.

Gareth