[whatwg] Tendious use cases for <dialog>

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Fri Mar 30 10:47:14 PDT 2007

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 18:22:28 +0200, Michel Fortin
<michel.fortin at michelf.com> wrote:
> These to examples are non-conformant according to the current spec. I
> won't say this is the ideal markup, but I think it's still better than
> opening and closing a dialog element each time you need a <p> element.
> Any better way to markup these?

If I remember correctly <li> was suggested for this purpose on IRC. The
advantage of <li> over <p> would be that people wouldn't easily think you
could put anything inside <dialog> (as you put <p> almost anywhere).

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>