[whatwg] setting .src of a SCRIPT element

Křištof Želechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Thu May 31 03:20:07 PDT 2007

The script in question is already as bad as it can be: it needs time 10 *
(5 + content length) and 20 context switches to run.  I would not mind
making it even worse by reexecuting the script each time.  There is a chance
the script developer would learn how to write better code (that is, a DOM
property value should be built incrementally, if so desired, on the script
side) if he noticed that effect.
Cheers
Chris