[whatwg] overflow of seamless iframes

Samuel Santos samaxes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:48:49 PDT 2008

It's not clear to me why "iframe { overflow: visible; }" won't do anything.

I've been involved in some web applications where the client uses iframes to
open different external applications in the main one and wanted it to grow
vertically so it doesn't have a vertical scroll.

Is there another way to achieve this without setting a fixed height and
without using javascript?

--
Samuel Santos
http://www.samaxes.com/