[whatwg] Some <video> questions

Antti Koivisto antti at apple.com
Mon Jan 28 00:11:17 PST 2008

Hi Charles,

You are correct that the current draft leaves this aspect of the
controls attribute unspecified. The video implementation available in
the WebKit nightlies uses overlay controls that fade away during
playback and don't affect the size of the video box.  I saw a Firefox
demo of this feature that took similar approach as well.

   antti