[whatwg] [canvas] imageRenderingQuality property

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Tue Jul 1 01:46:34 PDT 2008

Challenge accepted.
THIS: the content the author wants the browser to render.
HAPPEN: the sequence of operations performed by the browser in order to
render THIS.
QUICKLY: meeting the user's expectations how long he should wait for THIS.
QUALITY: how accurately the browser follows the author's prescription.
EXTRA TIME: the amount of time the rendering process is late with respect to
the QUICKLY deadline.
HIGHEST: most accurate.
HTH,
Chris