[whatwg] [canvas] imageRenderingQuality property

Oliver Hunt oliver at apple.com
Tue Jul 1 01:37:06 PDT 2008

Yeah, Philip has been slowly convincing me that something like
imageRenderingQuality with high and auto values* would be useful,
basically for reasons similar to what you just gave.  I still don't
believe there should be a "low" option, because (as i have said
before) the author is not in a position to be able to determine what
performance tradeoffs are involved in the users system.

--Oliver

* This property was suggested by Philip Taylor in an earlier email