[whatwg] The <iframe> element and sandboxing ideas

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Sat Jul 26 01:17:41 PDT 2008

A bank sporting a site with a form encouraging the customer to enter
arbitrary HTML code would be perceived innovative indeed, albeit in the
Monty-Pythonic sense.  I can envision the logo: "The First Alternative
Reality Bank".  Hopefully, all its accounts would be run in lindendollars...
And no wonder it could afford only one employee.
Chris