[whatwg] The <iframe> element and sandboxing ideas

Frode Børli frode at seria.no
Sat Jul 26 04:55:09 PDT 2008

Yes, lets all go back to Word Perfect for DOS and hinder innovation.

Besides, this is not the proper arena for this discussion:)

--
Best regards / Med vennlig hilsen
Frode Børli

Mobile:
+47 406 16 637
Company:
+47 216 90 000
Fax:
+47 216 91 000

Think about the environment. Do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Tenk miljø. Ikke skriv ut denne e-posten dersom det ikke er nødvendig.