[whatwg] Fwd: nav Element

Jorge Bay Gondra jorgebg at tagpoint.es
Fri Jun 13 01:58:56 PDT 2008

To the correct list this time...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jorge Bay Gondra <jorgebg at tagpoint.es>
Date: 2008/6/12
Subject: nav Element
To: whatwg at whatwg.org

Hi to all,
About the nav element:
I was trying to imaging how it would be to build a site, and I realized
that, in the case of site with 2 nav bars (typically 2 sidebars) there's not
a way to specify which is the "main" sidebar and which is accessory...
What do you think about specifying hierarchy for navs elements?

Regards to all!
Jorge

Note: In the nav sample (
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/the-root.html#the-nav)
that includes several places with links, should be a good idea that the
header and footer list of links have to be represented in an unordered list
ul..., and not in a paragraph (!?), do you agree?

--
Jorge Bay Gondra
www.tagpoint.es