[whatwg] SPOOFED: Re: SPOOFED: Re: ---

Eduard Pascual herenvardo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:38:52 PST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Pentasis <pentasis at lavabit.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I seem to have a few problems here, but nothing I cannot handle. For some
> reason I get my e-mails later than I should and they are working on the
> electricity grid here, so I have no power during the day (only at night).
> On the other hand that gave me some time today to think about ti and I
> already wrote some stuff down on paper. I will type it tonight. What
> file-type do you prefer, is word 95 ok?

I'd rather suggest plain text or, if you really need some formatting,
html. After all, it would be a quite reasonable assumption that most
people in the list can view HTML documents, but it wouldn't be too
safe to asume they can view word proprietary format; and even if they
can, it can sometimes take some extra work to do so (for example,
be significantly bigger in .doc than in .html.
Just my opinion.