[whatwg] Placeholder option for text input boxes

Nils Dagsson Moskopp nils-dagsson-moskopp at dieweltistgarnichtso.net
Fri Oct 3 09:58:59 PDT 2008

dear mailing list,

please disregard my former submission.

(when one enters text and then unfocuses the input becomes garbled due
to overlaying the faux "placeholder".)



More information about the whatwg mailing list