[whatwg] video tag : loop for ever

Biju Gm@il bijumaillist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 10:44:40 PDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Jorgen Horstink
<mail at jorgenhorstink.nl> wrote:
> but why don't you just use a large number?
> If the video is 1 sec, with a playcount set to 9999999 it will

I know that is a work around for web developer...
But here is a the problem.

Many software Video players have a  "LOOP" button.
So I wish there is one for VIDEO/AUDIO tag in web browsers too...

If a UA implements  "LOOP" button, and user press it what should be
the value of playcount? if there is no std, one UA will implement it
as 9999999 another will have value 9999, another  99999999999 etc.