[whatwg] HTML5: has input device: use motion detection been included?

Marcin Hanclik Marcin.Hanclik at access-company.com
Mon Aug 3 09:25:58 PDT 2009

Hi Chaals, Jonathan,

Input devices are currently not in the DAP charter.
http://www.w3.org/2009/05/DeviceAPICharter.html
I am not sure whether the charter is to change soon, although it should be possible, I think.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Marcin

Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646