[whatwg] Note on 4.8.7 (video) and 4.8.8 (audio)

Jeremy Keith jeremy at adactio.com
Sun Aug 30 14:44:01 PDT 2009

I'm finding the wording of the note on the content between opening and
closing audio and video tags to be a tad confusing. It reads:

"In particular, this content is not fallback content intended to
address accessibility concerns."

This could be interpreted in one of two ways:

1. This content is not fallback content at all.

2. This content is fallback content but it is not the specific kind of
fallback content that is intended to address accessibility concerns.

I suspect that the second is the intended meaning.

If so, then perhaps the note could be reworded to something along the
lines of:

"This content is fallback content. It is not content intended to
address accessibility concerns."

--
Jeremy Keith

a d a c t i o