[whatwg] Dynamic entries in the Application Cache removed

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Wed Jan 21 17:22:41 PST 2009

After consultation with the two implementors I'm aware of for the
Application Cache feature, I've removed the Dynamic Entries feature.

While the use case still needs to be addressed somehow, I would like to
get more implementation experience before committing to a particular
solution. There are other options, and the dynamic entries feature was
never really fully baked.