[whatwg] Video and Audio schema for validators

Arne Claassen arnec at mindtouch.com
Thu Jan 22 16:55:26 PST 2009

I'm trying to add video and audio tags to our XHtmlValidator and after
going through http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/ I've
pieced together schemas for both, but wanted to ask if there was a
more authoritative source?

In particular, I came across a couple of event handlers in examples
that i can't find defined anywhere in the specs, like
ondataunavailable and oncanshowcurrentframe

Anyway, here's what i've come up with so far, any pointers,
corrections, additions would be most welcome (attributes marked with *
are considered unsafe, i.e. may contain javascript and should be
scrubbed or stripped as appropriate)

video: media
   height
   poster*