[whatwg] Sectioning

Wesley Walser waw325 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:54:49 PST 2009

I had to read it several times to get it as well.

"...regardless of what implied sections other headings may have created."

That is the part that answers the questions I believe. Yes, any
element that starts an explicit section is *not* a subsection of
nearest implicit sections. Also, any element that create an explicit
section, ends any implicit sections on it's same level.

Thanks,
Wes