[whatwg] Proposal for a modal element

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Thu Aug 26 13:59:50 PDT 2010

Hi E.J.,

I've actually been working with some other people on the Chromium team
for what we were calling a "topmost" window that could be used for
modal dialogs. After some feedback, it's been suggested that we try to
turn this into a more generic dialog element.

I haven't yet incorporated that feature into the writeup, but I'll
send you a link off-list. I hope to update the doc and post it to the
list for feedback very soon.

-- Dirk