[whatwg] img copyright attribute

will surgent willeom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:40:12 PST 2010

That sounds like good idea (about the audio and video elements being
included as-well). I just thought of it because Google does not allow one to
specify the copyright or license in an image search as far as I know. having
a license attribute would make it intuitive for developers to add the
license the same way title and alt attributes are specified.