[whatwg] input type=ink proposal

Adam Shannon adam at ashannon.us
Tue Jun 8 10:05:40 PDT 2010

I can't remember any discussion (and searching my email returns no
results), The idea seems interesting and useful.

Have you thought about how it will work on mobile platforms (will the
touch screen act as the "pad"?).

I'm guessing that the browser could save an image of the coordinates
plotted together.

Use Case:
Draw on canvas with the pad, just like how "pads" can act like a mouse.

--
Adam Shannon
 Web Developer