[whatwg] Installable web apps

Simpson, Grant Leyton glsimpso at indiana.edu
Tue May 25 07:12:44 PDT 2010

One question I have off the top of my head is how updates are handled. I like the idea of better integration with the OS and the browser but I don't want to lose one of what I see as the best elements of web app development, namely the need to not have to update clients' copies of the app individually.