[whatwg] Inline Web Worker

Samuel Ytterbrink samuel at ytterbrink.nu
Sat Oct 16 08:19:31 PDT 2010

Good news. :D

But then i got another problem, why is not
"file:///some_directory_where_the_html_are/" not the same domain as
"file:///some_directory_where_the_html_are/child_directory_with_ajax_stuff/".
I understand if it was not okay to go closer to root when ajax,
"file:///where_all_secrete_stuff_are/" or "/../../".

You see i wonder why i need a web-server to try some things. And I'm sure
that there are more developers than me that thinks that local single page
Ajaxs applications have a  future. One thing that could probably solve this
is if the File API will support folders. Then the user could select the
files for the program...

/Samuel Ytterbrink