[whatwg] Html 5 video element's poster attribute

Shiv Kumar skumar at exposureroom.com
Mon Sep 20 02:12:58 PDT 2010

Silvia

What would "reset" mean? Would it mean the cached video stream is disposed
off, would it mean the video's current time goes to zero or where it was
when the page was first loaded. I think reset could mean way too many things
for too many people in various scenarios and will be fraught with UA
implementation nuances.

Shiv

 <http://exposureroom.com/> http://exposureroom.com