[whatwg] Html 5 video element's poster attribute

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 21:54:18 PDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Shiv Kumar <skumar at exposureroom.com> wrote:

>  Silvia,
>

> How do you supposed the case I mentioned earlier (where when the video is
> paused the poster is shown) will work with load()?

For the pause state you will have to use the onpause event to make any
changes. But to be honest, I doubt anyone would want to show the poster in
pause state. I have not seen that anywhere yet and I have come across a
sizeable number of video sites. Can you point to a single one that currently
loads a poster image when you press pause?

Regards,
Silvia.