[whatwg] Scriptable interface for video element FullScreen mode

Jonas Sicking jonas at sicking.cc
Wed Sep 22 23:33:31 PDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Shiv Kumar <skumar at exposureroom.com> wrote:
> Greg,
>
>>Is this proposal not good enough?
>>https://wiki.mozilla.org/index.php?title=Gecko:FullScreenAPI
> That proposal covers the video element but is way too broad.

What do you mean by "too broad"?

> Digesting and analyzing it would take quite an effort.

What do you mean by this? You don't have time to read the other
proposals and so instead you're going to make another one?

> It will probably also require a really good test harness.

That is true for all features.

> Honestly, I’m not sure what the procedure is for all this, I’m a noob here.

There is a FAQ. Google is your friend.

> If it requires someone to do the analysis and eventually build a test
> harness I’d be game for it.

That would be great. But please read the previous discussions that
have been had on this list. No need to repeat input that has already
been given.

> Has this proposal been present to this group?

Google is your friend. Since you were able to subscribe to this list
I'll assume you know where to find the archives.

/ Jonas