[whatwg] "Content-Disposition" property for <a> tags

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Tue Sep 28 10:22:19 PDT 2010

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010, Dennis Joachimsthaler wrote:

> > Yeah, that's just got the e-mails that are pending, not the ones that
> > got a reply. It's actually just a copy of my IMAP folders, updated
> > nightly. :-)
>
> Oh! That's... kind of cool ;-).
> Just be careful that no personal mails get in that folder.

Oh don't worry, I have all kinds of checks in place to avoid that!

> So I just wait for it to be included or not, right?

It should never take more than 24 hours.

In any case, for the original thread here, there is currently one e-mail
with the subject line "Content-Disposition...", in the "processing-model"
folder, which was a reply to the e-mail that I had sent in reply to your
e-mail. I don't know when I'll get around to replying to that; currently
I'm trying to make sure I address all the bugs for the HTML working group
before the deadline given by the W3C chairs.

If there are any e-mails on this topic that I have missed, please let me
know and I'll make sure to add them to the pile.

Cheers,