[whatwg] "Content-Disposition" property for <a> tags

Dennis Joachimsthaler dennis at efjot.de
Wed Sep 29 01:08:51 PDT 2010

Am 28.09.2010, 19:22 Uhr, schrieb Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch>:

> On Tue, 28 Sep 2010, Dennis Joachimsthaler wrote:
>> Oh! That's... kind of cool ;-).
>> Just be careful that no personal mails get in that folder.
>
> Oh don't worry, I have all kinds of checks in place to avoid that!

Heh, alright!

>> So I just wait for it to be included or not, right?
>
> It should never take more than 24 hours.
>
> In any case, for the original thread here, there is currently one e-mail
> with the subject line "Content-Disposition...", in the "processing-model"
> folder, which was a reply to the e-mail that I had sent in reply to your
> e-mail. I don't know when I'll get around to replying to that; currently
> I'm trying to make sure I address all the bugs for the HTML working group
> before the deadline given by the W3C chairs.

Alright, better get the bugs out of the way first before getting to
suggestions.

> If there are any e-mails on this topic that I have missed, please let me
> know and I'll make sure to add them to the pile.

I missed more than you did. I bet there isn't anything else then ;).

Thank you for your help and patience, also thank you everybody else who
sent
me mail and posted here about this.

I'll get back to html5 coding-awesomeness now.

> Cheers,

Regards from me too,

Dennis Joachimsthaler.
Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirus