[whatwg] Google Feedback on the HTML5 media a11y specifications

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:36:16 PST 2011

Can you provide some good examples where mid-cue comments make sense?
I'm just wondering if it is really an 80% use case.

I suppose, you can always do <c.comment> and then style it as
"display:none", but this would only work in a browser unless offline
caption applications start supporting style sheets or <c.comment>
becomes common use.

Cheers,
Silvia.