[whatwg] Device element

Seth Brown learc83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:18:23 PST 2011

That was the point of what I said in the previous message. The default
security level wouldn't prompt users every time a script changes. But
for users who are interested and do understand what's going on--they
have the option of checking to see if a script has changed and can do
some more verification.