[whatwg] Custom protocol handlers

Ben Schwarz ben.schwarz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 03:54:29 PDT 2011

Good feedback—The important detail of these stories was ambiguous:

If I were to re-write it, I'd say:

3)
As a web designer / developer
I want to be able to ascertain if a custom protocol handler has been "installed" to the users browser
So that I can knowingly design and implement an integration experience