[whatwg] The PeerConnection onmessage function attribute

Tommy Widenflycht (ᛏᚮᛘᛘᚤ) tommyw at google.com
Thu May 12 00:38:57 PDT 2011

Yes, I have read that part but what confuses me is that in the link I
sent in my original email MessageEvent is defined as follows:

interface MessageEvent : Event {
  readonly attribute any data;
  readonly attribute DOMString origin;
  readonly attribute DOMString lastEventId;
  readonly attribute WindowProxy source;
  readonly attribute MessagePortArray ports;
  void initMessageEvent(in DOMString typeArg, in boolean canBubbleArg,
in boolean cancelableArg, in any dataArg, in DOMString originArg, in
DOMString lastEventIdArg, in WindowProxy sourceArg, in
MessagePortArray portsArg);
};

/Tommy

--
Tommy Widenflycht, Senior Software Engineer
Google Sweden AB, Kungsbron 2, SE-11122 Stockholm, Sweden

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else,
please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that
it went to the wrong person. Thanks!
And yes, I have to include this message in every outgoing email
according to EU law.