[whatwg] The PeerConnection onmessage function attribute

Tommy Widenflycht (ᛏᚮᛘᛘᚤ) tommyw at google.com
Thu May 12 05:24:19 PDT 2011

Ahh, thanks! I thought it was an all or nothing kind of class. Have
now implemented the onmessage using the right event.

/Tommy

--
Tommy Widenflycht, Senior Software Engineer
Google Sweden AB, Kungsbron 2, SE-11122 Stockholm, Sweden

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else,
please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that
it went to the wrong person. Thanks!
And yes, I have to include this message in every outgoing email
according to EU law.