[whatwg] Fullscreen

Tantek Çelik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 3 09:52:24 PDT 2011

Hi Anne,

Fullscreen is currently #2 in my queue after getting another LCWD of CSS3-UI out.

I've been incrementally editing on the wiki page you mentioned until it's my primary focus.

Feel free to make edits to the wiki if there are particular aspects you want to improve or raise as issues.

Either way, though I sympathize with the desire to get rid of prefixes, there are other aspects (besides spec (re)formatting/massaging from wiki to W3C WD) that need more help if prefix-removal is your primary goal, e.g. we don't have a Fullscreen test suite nor even someone to curate/coordinate the creation of one - is that something you'd be available to help with?

Thanks,

Tantek